beige & white

It's been a long time again since my last post. I know, i always excuse me for being lately with posting and actually, there are no excuses for it no more. I'm sorry & i will change it for sure!! I still love bloging, but the weather here in switzerland is such a mess, everybody's missing summer and my inspiration isn't that strong at the moment, maybe because of that? Beside bloging I work really hard & successful. Beeing a hairdresser is a pure gift to me. I enjoy each day and the more i work, the more i learn. But maybe some of you can imagine, that after long working day's we just want to relax and turn off everything. Even stuff we actually love to do, for example like bloging. In august i will finally go to holidays, fly away from my hometown, which  i don't enjoy at the moment. (More infos about my holidays i'll tell you later). I hope everyone is enjoying them summer holidays and having the best time of the year. I really love you all, thanks for reading my stuff and shit. 
So this was my look of the day, it was the first sunny day since 2 weeks now, for sure i needed to use this moment for taking some pictures. Studdedboy is definitely not death, don't worry!



shades rayban tee american apparel chinos zara sandals zara

Kommentare:

Style-Spy-Blogger hat gesagt…

love it!!! awesome sandals!

Duck hat gesagt…

I like the sandals, remind me of the Acne ones from this summer. The weather in Europe is such a mess right now... I wish the planet could inform us in advance when it's going to switch summer and winter around!

Eda Mesmerized hat gesagt…

WOW! You look handsome on this!
XO Eda

Tuuli hat gesagt…

Love the style, keep it going! :) And don't worry, the weather is the same shit in Finland too.. Wish you have a good summer anyway! :)

martin ducai hat gesagt…

i like simple outfits. great!

x Mr Brightside x hat gesagt…

So glad I found your blog you know! it's great to see more men bloggers :D

the sandals are just perfection! I will follow you :)

www.thewild-swans.com

janiShka hat gesagt…

in Czech rep. is weather also f** bad...
Almost envy you sunny day :)